With more than 20 years as a licensed real estate broker, Jim brings to his clients an in-depth understanding of the local area plus seasoned expertise in the commercial, investment and residential real estate markets. His professional knowledge, dynamic personality and commitment to impeccable client service have been the cornerstone of Jim’s successful real estate career. Jim is a native of Hendersonville, North Carolina and a graduate of Wake Forest University.
Real Estate Expertise
Jim’s personal experience as a developer and real estate investor provide a solid background for assisting clients interested in commercial and investment properties. Over the years, Jim has negotiated sales transactions across a wide range of commercial properties, from apartment buildings and retail stores to rental properties and commercial land tracts. He is also active in retail and office leasing.
With a unique insight into the Lake Summit market, Jim’s residential specialty focuses on lake homes, boat houses and lakefront lots. His residential sales record also includes mountain vacation homes, golf villas, townhomes and condos.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker for more than 20 years
- Real Estate Developer with a focus on commercial properties in Hendersonville NC and Charleston SC
- Real Estate Investor with expertise in the western North Carolina and coastal South Carolina markets
- Sales Representative, General Mills
- Weather Anchor, WSPA TV, Spartanburg SC
- Weather Anchor, WTVR TV, Richmond VA
- President, Forge Mountain Foods, Hendersonville NC
- Founding member, Board of Directors, Mountain 1st Bank, Hendersonville NC
- Former volunteer in Big Brothers Big Sisters of Western North Carolina
- B.A., Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem NC
Jim maintains the following professional affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Hendersonville Board of Realtors
- North Carolina Mountains MLS
- Licensed in both North Carolina and South Carolina