With more than 30 years as a licensed real estate broker, Jim brings to his clients an in-depth understanding of the local area plus seasoned expertise in the commercial, investment and residential real estate markets. His professional knowledge, dynamic personality and commitment to impeccable client service have been the cornerstone of Jim’s successful real estate career. Jim is a native of Hendersonville, North Carolina and a graduate of Wake Forest University.
Real Estate Expertise
Jim’s personal experience as a developer, builder and real estate investor provides a solid background for assisting clients interested in a wide range of residential, commercial, and investment properties.
With a unique insight into the Lake Summit market, Jim’s residential specialty focuses on lake homes, boat houses, and lakefront lots. His residential sales record also includes mountain vacation homes, horse farms, golf villas, townhomes and condos.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker for more than 30 years
- Real Estate Developer with a focus on commercial properties in Hendersonville NC
- Real Estate Investor with expertise in western North Carolina
- Sales Representative, General Mills
- Weather Anchor, WSPA TV, Spartanburg SC
- Weather Anchor, WTVR TV, Richmond VA
- President, Forge Mountain Foods, Hendersonville NC
- Former volunteer in Big Brothers Big Sisters of Western North Carolina
- B.A., Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem NC
Jim maintains the following professional affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Hendersonville Board of Realtors
- Carolina MLS
- Licensed in both North Carolina and South Carolina