Asheville Condos and Lofts
North Carolina Condominium Communities
Joie de vivre. What could be more alluring? Discover the vivacious lifestyle of condominium living at its finest in the luxury condos, townhouses and lofts of Asheville. Our mountains offer a full array of elegant condominium and townhome communities to inspire the young and the young at heart.
Contact us to start your search for the Asheville condo or loft that fits your lifestyle. We can help you find condominiums across western North Carolina including:
|Asheville Luxury Condos||Hendersonville Condos|
|Asheville Downtown Condos||Golf Communities|
|Asheville Condo Communities|
Our Asheville Condos for Sale
Townhome End Unit | SOLD! This pristine and move-in ready townhome in Landrum SC features open floor plan, gas fireplace and red oak floors throughout. One level end unit with bright, sunny windows on 3 sides, private views, back deck overlooking greenspace. Pet-friendly! Enjoy low maintenance, attached 1-car garage, easy carefree 1-level living. Huge attic space. Walk to shopping, dining and post office in downtown Landrum. Ideal for second home or year round living. Investors, this delightful townhome can be a long-term or short-term rental. BRAND NEW ON THE MARKET! FOR DETAILS, CALL SHEELAH 828-712-2232.
1-Story Townhome | SOLD Experience this luxuriously appointed one-story townhome near Asheville located in The Village at Windstone. This townhome model features an open floor plan plus a custom kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The great room offers a stunning double-sided fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Enjoy your private stamped concrete patio or walk over to the community’s heated swimming pool and clubhouse.
Village at Windstone | SOLD! Experience this luxuriously appointed 1 ˝-story Village at Windstone townhome conveniently located between Asheville and Hendersonville. The 3-bedroom Garden Walk model features an open floor plan, custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast nook. The great room includes a beautiful gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling and access to the covered back patio. Enjoy a master suite on main level and 2-car garage plus the community’s gated security, clubhouse and heated swimming pool.
Savor the je ne sais quoi of classic luxury living. Asheville's luxury condos and townhomes offer a distinctive mountain lifestyle for the most discerning taste. Our luxury specialists will be pleased to show you fine residences in any of our luxury condominium communities. To receive a tailored portfolio of listings, please contact us.
- The Fitzgerald | Live well in Asheville. Overlooking the Grove Park Inn golf course, the brand new Fitzgerald condominiums offers the epitome of luxury living. The condo complex features 24 units with French architecture and exceptional long range mountain views. Amenities include private balconies, Brazilian hickory floors, granite countertops and porcelain bath tile. Buyers will appreciate private parking, secure building access and the optional Resort amenities package. Select from contemporary or traditional interiors. Prices are running from just over $1,000,000 to around $2,000,000.
- The Cliffs at Walnut Cove | Asheville's premier gated golf course community features luxury condominiums with stacked stone construction, porches, garages and an array of amenities for discerning buyers. Enjoy an exceptional lifestyle in an exceptional community. Prices are in the $700,000 to $1,000,000+ range.
- The Views at Reynolds Mountain | Discover this brand new community of luxury townhomes with post and beam style design. The Views offers stunning views of downtown Asheville and Mount Pisgah plus numerous customization options. Prices are in the $800,000 to $900,000 range.
- Crest Mountain | This new gated community just west of downtown Asheville features a condominium neighborhood with luxury amenities and panoramic mountain views. You'll enjoy state-of-the-art zoned heating, hardwood flooring and handsome appointments. The community will include tennis courts, walking trails, swimming pool and an elegant pavilion with banquet facilities. Prices of condominiums range mostly in the $700,000s to $900,000s.
- The Village at Cheshire | Located in the charming town of Black Mountain, The Village at Cheshire is a delightful master planned community with fitness center, tennis facility and swimming pool. The luxury townhomes and cottages feature a distinctive architectural style and gracious appointments. Prices are in the $400,000s to $800,000s.
If you love the spice of downtown living, you'll love our lofts and condominiums in the heart of Asheville NC. Come live in the vibrancy of our Little Paris of the South with its Art Deco architecture, upscale cafes, eclectic arts and music venues. Our historic loft buildings, condo conversions and new construction condos are tantalizing to anyone interested in a second home, vacation home or year round living with pizzazz.
- 60 North Market | These new downtown luxury condominiums in the heart of Asheville feature a wealth of amenities from 10-foot ceilings and granite countertops to hardwood floors, private balconies and a delightful rooftop terrace. Panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows frame extraordinary views over the downtown cityscape and off to the distant mountains. There are several 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom floorplans from which to choose. Prices are ranging mostly from the $300,000s to the $800,000s.
- 21 Battery Park | These exquisite luxury condos are located in the heart of downtown with all the benefits of recent construction. You'll find 9-foot ceilings, unique floor plans and private patios. Some units boast extraordinary distant mountain views. The building features an awesome rooftop terrace, exercise facility, keypad entry system and on-site parking. Prices are in the $400,000s to $900,000s.
- 12 South Lexington | This new high rise overlooking Pack Square and Patton Avenue offers a full range of fine amenities and that quintessential downtown lifestyle. Floor plans range from studio units to the top floor two-level penthouse with four bedrooms. You'll want to see what 12 South Lexington has to offer. Prices vary from the $300,000s to over $1 million.
- The Aston | If you’re looking for historic ambiance with rooftop gardens and sparkling new interiors, you’ll want to take a look at The Aston condos. Surrounded by shade trees and historic churches, this charming condo project is a 14-unit four-level building constructed in 1928 and converted to condos in 2005. Prices are in the $400,000s to $600,000s.
- The Lofts At Mica Village | If you’re looking for urban industrial charm with an edgy ambiance and contemporary amenities, take a look at Mica Village lofts. The lofts feature original hemlock beams, exposed brick walls, soaring ceilings, exposed pipes and ducts and unique glass-infused concrete countertops. Created from the old Asheville Mica Company building on the Swannanoa River, Mica Village offers Modern loft-style living in an eco-friendly community. Even better, you’re within walking distance of Biltmore Village. Prices are in the $200,000s.
- Oxford Place | You’ll be right in the center of nightlife on Biltmore Avenue in these condo conversion units. The historic Oxford Hotel has been transformed into a mixed use project with condos on the upper levels. Resales are typically priced around the $700,000s when available.
- Biltmore Village Condominiums | Live in the heart of Biltmore Village within walking distance of the entrance to the Biltmore Estate. The Biltmore Village Condos are spacious units with high ceilings and charming balconies. The historic building was designed by renowned Asheville architect Douglas Ellington who created several of Asheville's Art Deco landmarks. Prices are in the $500,000s.
- The Residences at Biltmore | These fully furnished concierge condos offer a maintenance-free lifestyle. Choose from 1, 2, and 3 bedroom plans. Located on Biltmore Avenue, this new project features luxury units with fireplaces and private balconies, heated outdoor pool, gardens and pavilion. Plus, you’ll have 24-hour concierge services including pet-walking, housekeeping and personal shopping.
- Longchamps | Embrace the ambiance of historic Asheville. Longchamps, constructed in the 1920s near the legendary Grove Park Inn, is the creation of architect Ronald Greene who also designed downtown Asheville's first skyscraper, the Jackson Building. Fully renovated with luxury appointments, these elegant condos appear on the market from time to time. Prices range from the $300,000s to $700,000s.
- Lexington Station | The brand new Lexington Station condos put you close to the action on Biltmore Avenue. These units have private balconies, hardwood floors and granite countertops. Prices are mostly in the $300,000s.
- Hiawassee | This downtown Asheville condo conversion project is located next to the Civic Center. The stylish units, which include studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom floorplans, are usually priced in the $200,000s and $300,000s.
- Sawyer Motors | Check out these classic loft style condos in the historic Sawyer Motors building on Ashland Avenue. Heart of pine floors, large windows framing the mountain views, rooftop terrace and on-site parking make these residences a downtown favorite. Prices of resale units are typically in the $200,000s.
- Kress Building | Boasting classic historic Asheville architecture, the well-known Kress building is right in the center of downtown. These studio and one-bedroom units feature high ceilings and access to the private rooftop garden. Rarely on the market, these handy units are usually priced in the $200,000s.
- One-of-a-Kind Downtown Condos | Several of Asheville’s historic downtown buildings house one or two condo units. These enchanting condominiums are often unique in style and distinctive in ambiance. We stay on top of the market when these exclusive downtown residences become available. Prices vary. Contact us for current listings.
In the countryside and mountains surrounding Asheville, there are many elegant condominium and town home communities designed for a carefree lifestyle. Each community boasts its own unique character. To receive listings in our Asheville condo communities, please contact us.
- Biltmore Park Town Square | Discover Asheville's first mixed-use community where stylish condos and townhomes surround a bustling town square filled with shops and restaurants including REI, Brixx Pizza, P.F. Chang's, and Asheville's first 15 screen stadium theatre. These sparkling 2009 units feature granite countertops, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, crown moldings and bright open floor plans. Prices begin in the $200,000s.
- Beaverdam Run | Discover a neighborhood of upscale condos in a natural park-like setting with exceptional mountain views. Located in the beautiful Beaverdam Valley just north of downtown, these condos are ranging in price from the $400,000s to $500,00s
- Starview Heights | In a countryside setting north of Asheville, you’ll find this new upscale gated townhome community. These townhomes feature mountain views, granite countertops, fireplaces and hardwood floors. A clubhouse with fitness center and pool are planned. RV and boat storage will be available. Prices range from the $400,000s to $600,000s.
- The River | Live on the French Broad River near UNCA and only a couple of minutes from the center of downtown. Currently under construction, these brand new riverside condos will offer a number of environmentally friendly features. Plans also call for a riverside park, four-story atrium, covered parking, canoe and kayak launch, a four-story atrium, an indoor gym and two roof top terraces. The 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units are currently ranging in price from around $200,000 to the $500,000s.
- The Wildes at Chunns Cove | These charming Craftsman style cottages are convenient to I-240 and Tunnel Road. You’ll enjoy a variety of amenities, including open floor plans, master suite on the main floor, granite countertops, porches and garages. Prices are in the $300,000s and $400,000s.
- South Oaks | South Oaks is an upscale townhome community located adjacent to the Asheville Racquet Club in south Asheville. Re-sale prices are in the $300,000s to $400,000s range.
- Southside Village | These charming condominiums in south Asheville offer single-floor living, garages, and tasteful décor. Re-sale prices are in the $200,000s to $400,000s.
- Amber Sunset | This new community west of downtown Asheville offers both patio homes and townhomes. Amber Sunset residences offer garages, granite countertops, hardwood floors and 9-foot ceilings. These units are priced in the $300,000s.
- Beaucatcher House | Offering views of Beaucatcher Mountain and the hot Tunnel Road area, this new 4-story condominium complex provides lovely 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units with open floor plans. The complex also includes state-of-the-art exercise facilities, a club room, and a resort-style swimming pool. Current prices are in the $200,000s to $300,000s.
- Crowfields Condominiums | A delightful 55-and-over community in South Asheville, Crowfields is convenient to shopping and the Blue Ridge Parkway. This active retirement community features a private clubhouse, pool and gardening plots. Prices of re-sales tend to range mostly in the $200,000s.
- Craggy View Cottages |Check out these new patio homes near Warren Wilson College. The community features a pool, exercise room and hiking trails. Prices are in the $200,000s and $300,000s.
- The Timbers | This gracious condominium community located north of Asheville offers woodland privacy, a pool and clubhouse. Prices are ranging in the $200,000s and $300,000s.
- Deerwood | Located near the Blue Ridge Parkway in south Asheville, this community offers tennis courts and private clubhouse. Prices are running in the $200,000 range when available.
- Royal Pines Village | This brand new townhome community is located in the Arden area, south of Asheville. Models are available for viewing. Prices are in the $200,000s.
- Eastwood Village | Convenient to both I-40 and the Blue Ridge Parkway, Eastwood Village features a collection of Arts and Crafts style 4-level buildings with elevators and easy parking. Floor plans include one-bedroom to three-bedroom units. You can also purchase garage units, sold separately. Prices are in the $100,00s to $200,000s
- Cherry Blossom Cove | Located in the Swannanoa area east of Asheville, these new townhomes feature 9-foot ceilings and fireplaces. Prices are in the high $100,000s.
- Cimarron | Here are some pleasant contemporary condos hidden away in South Asheville. The community includes a pool, tennis courts and clubhouse. Prices are ranging in the mid to upper $100,000s.
Our Western North Carolina Condos
The agents at Sheelah Clarkson Asheville Real Estate Agency can help you find condominiums across western North Carolina. Take a look at our Hendersonville condos and the luxury condominiums in our world class golf communities, then contact us to find your new luxury condo or townhome in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Price ranges shown above are derived from the Western North Carolina Regional MLS and company-supplied information. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.