Arts & Crafts Style Golf Community Home
The Cliffs at Walnut Cove, Asheville NC
THIS LISTING NO LONGER ACTIVE
Live amid elegance inspired by England's Arts and Crafts period. This exceptional luxury home is cradled among tranquil woodlands near the Wellness Center in the Cliffs at Walnut Cove Golf Community. Homes in The Millstream Collection offer low-maintenance living with truly luxurious detail and customized craftsmanship.
The Residence |
This stunning Millstream Collection
home is located on a private lot bordering the picturesque Powder Creek. The
home boasts a native stacked stone exterior with stucco finish and smooth exterior
fir beams. The residence also features a solid mahogany entry door inset
with beveled glass, solid oak hardwood flooring and central vacuum system. Professionally
designed landscaping showcases the natural landscape.
The main entrance hallway offers
a warm and inviting atmosphere. The open stairway boasts custom detailed oak
banister with wrought iron pickets, upper level balcony and lofty dormer windows.
Great Room |
From this spacious and airy room
you’ll enjoy views of picturesque woodlands and the cascading Powder Creek. Features
include solid oak hardwood flooring, stacked and face-laid stone fireplace and
vaulted ceiling. French doors on either side of the fireplace open to the outdoor
covered porch, creating a grand venue for entertaining guests.
Gourmet Kitchen |
This state-of-the-art kitchen offers an open space and numerous features designed
with the chef in mind. Amenities include Dura Supreme Maple cabinetry
with antique white finish, Viking appliances and granite countertops.
Master & Guest Suites |
The private master
suite includes a sun washed master bedroom with rich oak hardwood flooring and
large walk-in closet. The master bath features elegant bay windows, ceramic tile
flooring, whirlpool tub, granite countertops, ceramic tile and a shower with
glass shower door. Nearby, the main level laundry offers Dura Supreme Maple
cabinetry with antique white finish, utility sink, granite countertop and utility
the second level features a loft sitting area overlooking the Great Room, spacious
bedroom and private bath. Guests will enjoy this comfortable living space.
Covered Porch |
Listen to the mesmerizing sound of cascading waters from your grand covered
porch. This streamside home features a stunning 400-square-foot covered
outdoor porch with a stone fireplace and tongue-and-groove wood ceiling. The
space is ideal for family entertaining or for that quiet moment of private
relaxation by the fire.
Lower Level | The lower level walk-out
features a spacious family room with stone fireplace, media room and full bathroom.
You’ll also find a lovely guest suite with private bath and large walk-in
closet. French doors open to terrace overlooking the stream. A separate
laundry room on this level is provided for the convenience of guests.
The Cliffs at Walnut Cove |
Set against the stunning
backdrop of Pisgah National Forest and the Blue Ridge Parkway, The Cliffs at
Walnut Cove is a 1,300-acre luxury gated golf community located just outside
Asheville, North Carolina. The community features an enclave of luxury
estate homes and townhomes laid out across a pristine valley and mountainside
landscape. Amenities include the 18-hole Signature Jack Nicklaus Golf Course,
a 19,000-square-foot golf house, and a managed trail system for hiking and biking. The
master plan calls for a state-of-the-art wellness center with tennis courts plus
indoor and outdoor pools. When completed, the community will offer a charming
Old World Club Village reminiscent of an historic European towne square. This
village will include a tavern and restaurant, market, and pavilion.
Summary of Features
- Millstream Collection home featuring English Arts & Crafts style architecture
- 4,400 square feet of living space
- Constructed in 2006
- 4 bedrooms; 5 full baths
- Exterior of native stacked stone, stucco finish and smooth fir beams
- Professionally designed landscaping
- Covered outdoor porch with a stone fireplace and tongue-and-groove wood ceiling
- Streamside location on the pristine Powder Creek
- Solid mahogany entry door with inset beveled glass
- Solid oak hardwood flooring
- Central vacuum system
- Open stairway featuring custom detailed oak banister with wrought iron pickets
- Granite countertops in kitchen and baths
- Great room with stacked and face-laid stone fireplace and vaulted ceiling
- State-of-the-art kitchen featuring Dura Supreme Maple cabinetry with antique white finish, Viking appliances and granite countertops
- Large master bedroom with oak hardwood flooring, large walk-in closet
- Master bath with bay windows, ceramic tile flooring, whirlpool tub, granite countertops on vanities, ceramic tile shower with glass shower door
- Main level laundry with Dura Supreme Maple cabinetry and granite countertops
- Second level with loft overlooking the Great Room plus a spacious bedroom and private bath
- Lower level walk-out featuring large family room with stone fireplace, media room, full bathroom, guest suite with private bath and large walk-in closet
Price | Inactive listing
Contact | For similar properties on the market, contact Sheelah Clarkson
or call Sheelah