Commercial Lot on Spartanburg Highway
Hendersonville, North Carolina
GREAT BUY IN GROWING SOUTHERN HENDERSON COUNTY
Motivated Seller has priced this lot for quick sale! The property includes highway frontage on Spartanburg Highway/U.S. 176 and only one block off U.S. 25 Great visibility with unlimited potential.
The Land | Spartanburg Highway with great visibility! This lot is 1.057 acres of commercial land with a .57-acre residential lot on the back side to be used for septic area. Lot has been cleared and partially graded. I-26 is less than 1 mile away with super easy access! Sale or lease. Great opportunity to purchase land tract w/ unlimited potential in growing area at bargain price! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to purchase a prime commercial property in growing Henderson County at a bargain price. The property is in Henderson County and no city taxes. Zoning is CC.
The Location | This land has easy access from I-26 which is 1 mile away and is immediately to the right of the Highway 25 exit ramp. This is by far the best piece of land at this exit!
The Opportunity | Great investment property prime for development. For sale, lease, or lease/option.
The Features |
Key features include:
- Easy access and only 1 mile from I-26
- Great visibility on U.S. Highway 176/ Spartanburg Highway with 143 feet of road frontage
- 5-lane road with turning lane in front of property and new 4 lane highway adjacent to the property
- 1.057 acres of commercial land with .57-acre residential lot for septic area
- Utilities: electric, city water, natural gas, septic-- city sewer is 1 mile away at GE plant
- Access: state highway
- Zoning: CC
MLS | North Carolina Regional MLS 3280891
Price | Offered at $139,900
Contact | To schedule a private showing, please contact Jim Kirkpatrick, owner/broker
or call Jim at
Cell Phone: 828.674.5733