311 Acres in Burke County NC
Timber, Live Water and Interstate Billboard Income in Morganton, NC
This 311-acre tract features a bold stream, level terrain, paved road access, interior road system in place, hardwood and pine. Ideal for timber or development, the parcel includes 2500 feet of frontage on Silver Creek plus R-2 and R-3 zoning. I-40 frontage provides income from existing billboard. Just 3 miles to downtown Morganton, 25 miles to Hickory, 50 miles to Asheville. Property to be transferred via Special Warranty Deed at closing. Owner will consider subdividing.
The Possibilities | With rich woodlands, level to rolling terrain and live water, this property is suited for timber, subdivision, retreat center, recreational property, camp or land banking. The existing billboard on I-26 generates income.
The Location |
This tract is located in Morganton, North Carolina, known for its moderate climate of four seasons, excellent medical care, and quality education. The city offers boutique wineries, micro breweries, farm-to-table dining and quaint downtown stores.
- 1.8 miles from Shuey Park, home of two baseball fields
- 1.9 miles from the Mimosa Hills Country Club with its Donald Ross designed golf course
- 2.8 miles from the Morganton Heights shopping center
- 3.3 miles from Western Piedmont Community College
- 5.5 miles from the local high school
- 11.5 miles from Silver Fork Vineyard & Winery
- 15 miles from Lake James
- 16 miles from Lake Rhodhiss boat access ramp
- 25 miles from Hickory NC
- 50 miles from Asheville NC
MLS | North Carolina Mountains MLS 3261371
Price | Offered at $839,700
Contact | For similar properties on the market, contact Steve Martyn or Sheelah Clarkson.
or call Steve
or call Sheelah
Contact Form |
You may also contact us by using the contact form below.