New View Estates
20-Acre Luxury Wonderland in Burnsville, North Carolina
THIS LISTING NO LONGER ACTIVE
Tucked away in the mountains of Western North Carolina, this park-like garden setting is situated on 20 acres of mountain land only 6 minutes from the quaint town of Burnsville. You’ll be welcomed by the gated entrance, garden landscape, numerous ponds and waterfall feature. The residence boasts a great room with floor to ceiling stone fireplace, keeping room, formal dining room and expansive back deck. This private setting offers mountain views, mature hardwoods, rolling pasture and mountain stream. The property lends itself as a family compound or could be subdivided into numerous homesites.
The Entrance |
This handsome gated entrance with extensive stonework and lush gardens offers a welcoming entry to the property.
The Residence |
With more than 5,000 square feet of living space, this grand residence provides the ideal space for family living. The home includes 5 bedrooms, 5 ½ baths, loft and two-car garage. Easy maintenance fiber cement siding, stone and gravel drive make this home an elegant rustic mountain haven.
Step through the double entry doors and discover the bright and warm foyer. Notice the marble flooring and custom iron window treatments.
Great Room |
The floor-to-ceiling native stone fireplace is the centerpiece of this cozy room. The inviting space features vaulted tongue and groove ceilings and expansive windows with private views.
This kitchen will be the chef’s camping ground. The space features granite countertops, maple cabinets, wet bar and vegetable sink. The appliances include stainless steel gas stove, double oven and dishwasher. Notice the stainless steel microwave, pot filler and wet bar.
Breakfast Nook |
Adjacent to the kitchen is a charming breakfast nook with doors leading out to the expansive deck. Custom lights and recessed lighting highlight this warm space.
Situated between the keeping room and kitchen, the spacious formal dining room features recessed lighting, custom chandelier and wood floors.
Keeping Room |
This attractive space is perfect for family gatherings. Open to the formal dining room and offering easy access to the expansive back deck, the room features vaulted tongue and groove ceilings, wood floors. The keeping room is also open to the upper loft area on the second floor.
Two Master Bedrooms |
The home features two master bedroom suites, one on the main level and the other on the upper level. The main level master suite boasts a floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace with custom made mantel, wood floors and tray ceiling. The second master suite features wood floors and full bath.
Master Bath |
This bright master bath features a double marble vanity, whirlpool spa tub, walk-in shower and heated floors.
Guest Suites |
Located on the second floor are three spacious bedrooms and two full baths All rooms feature wood flooring, recessed lighting, ceiling fans and windows for natural light. In addition to the three guest suites you will find two additional guest suites on the lower level living space.
Deck & Play Area |
This expansive deck will be the highlight of all your entertaining. With easy access from the keeping room and the breakfast nook the deck overlooks the play area. From this vantage point, you’ll hear nature at its finest, including the nearby bold creek and a variety of birds.
The Ponds |
The property includes three lovely ponds surrounded by a lush landscape with flowering plants. The pond at the entrance is a koi pond with a waterfall feature.
The Grounds |
This park-like ambiance of this property offers a wonderland setting. The acreage features mature hardwoods, a babbling creek and a collection of beautiful flowers. With several homesites, this property would make this a wonderful family compound or small subdivision. Many roads and paths are already in place.
The Location |
This magnificent Estate property is located only 6 minutes from down town Burnsville, North Carolina. Shopping, dining and a major hospital are available in Spruce Pine and Burnsville. Boone is a 30-minute drive while, Wolf Laurel is 35 minutes away and Asheville is approximately 50 minutes away.
Summary of Features
- Built in 2008
- 5 Bedrooms; 5 baths; 1 half bath
- 2-story with finished basement
- Approximately 5,000 square feet of living space
- Cement fiber and stone siding
- 40-year architectural shingles
- 3-zone gas forced heating and cooling
- Reinforced concrete footing
- Expansive back deck
- Private well
- Gravel drive
- Two-car garage
- Floor-to-ceiling native stone fireplace in great room and master suite
- Two master suites on main level
- Formal dining room and keeping room
- Breakfast area off the kitchen
- Great room
- Laundry room on main level
- 20-foot tongue and groove ceilings in great room and keeping room
- Tray ceiling in master suite
- Radiant heat flooring, whirlpool jet tub, walk in shower and double vanity in master bath
- Custom iron window treatments
- Loft area overlooking the keeping room
- Kitchen features granite countertops, maple cabinets, wet bar and vegetable sink
- Appliance package featuring stainless steel stove with gas burners, double ovens, microwave and dishwasher
- Expansive windows with views
- Lower level with media room, future wine room, bedroom and full bath
- Hardwood and tile floors
- Three bedrooms and two full baths on second level
- 20 Acres
- Mountain views
- Rolling pastures
- Babbling creek
- Mature Hardwoods
- Property has been platted out for subdivision, several additional home sites, would make for an estate property or family compound
- Beautiful landscape
- Gravel roads
- Paths cleared thru property
- 3 ponds on property one is a Koi pond at entrance
- 6 minutes from down town Burnsville
- 30 Minutes from the Ski Resort Wolf Laurel
- 35 minutes from the Tennessee state line
- 40 Minutes from Mount Mitchell State Park
- 45 minutes from down town Asheville
Price | Inactive listing
Contact | For similar properties on the market, contact Sheelah Clarkson
or call Sheelah