Luxury Mountain Retreat
Surrounded by Caesars Head State Park
Savor total privacy on 5 acres bordered on two sides by 11,000-acre Caesars Head State Park. Experience retreat-quality seclusion and sweeping long range views to downtown Greenville. The home offers family compound ambiance, huge screened porch, master on main, two fireplaces, granite countertops, and open floor plan. Ideal for family getaways, all bedrooms have their own private baths, walk-in closets, and unsurpassed views. This turn-key retreat is available fully furnished with tasteful décor.
The Entrance |
The private gated entrance to Caeasars Pointe leads along a winding lane to 5 exclusive homesites, all poised on the precipice of the Blue Ridge escarpment, overlooking thousands of acres of Caesars Head State Park.
The Residence |
With 6 bedrooms and 6 full baths, this upscale home offers plenty of space for vacation getaways, weekend retreats, or year round living. The residence boasts a handsome wood exterior, architectural shingle roof, Generac generator, and private well. Satellite TV service and Internet service are available. This immaculate home is fully furnished and in pristine move-in condition.
The Foyer |
Accessed from the circular drive outside, this welcoming foyer boasts double entry doors, a handsome chandelier, and gleaming oak floors.
Living Room |
Boasting a beautiful wood-burning stone fireplace, the living rooms includes 11-foot ceilings, recessed lighting, and an entertainment center. Two sets of double glass doors lead out to the screened porch and offer private views across the mountains. The high ceilings and open floor plan of the house provide a breezy and inviting ambiance.
This gourmet kitchen is a chef’s delight. Notice the granite countertops, designer cabinetry, stylish lighting, tile floor and antique center island with Kohler prep sink. The appliance package includes Kenmore Elite 5-burner gas stove, side by side refrigerator, two double wall ovens, Amana microwave, and Bosch dishwasher. Access to the hallway and nearby side entry as well as to the screened porch and the dining room provides for easy traffic flow.
Open to the living room, this lovely dining area features a custom chandelier plus easy access to both the kitchen and the screened porch.
From the main level hallway, you’ll find easy access the handsome wine cooler with custom cabinetry and icemaker, the half bath with tile floor, and the laundry room with washer/dryer, second refrigerator, sink, designer cabinetry and storage shelving.
This charming room provides direct access to the front of the house. Notice the oak floors, large windows and ceiling fan.
Master Suite |
Located at the end of the private master wing, the master bedroom features a gas fireplace, wall-to-wall carpeting, large sunny windows and direct access to the screened porch. The master bath boasts a huge walk-in closet, dressing table, tile floors, His and Her vanities, walk-in shower and Kohler soaking tub.
Guest Suites |
Upstairs, the home features 5 bedroom suites for family and guests. Every suite includes its own full bath, walk-in closet, and large windows with private views. All baths have tile floors and shower/tub combinations. The upstairs level also includes a sitting room, additional private room for exercise equipment or storage, linen closet, and access to the attic.
This magnificent screened porch running the entire length of the home will become your favorite spot for relaxing with family and entertaining guests. Nearly every room on the main level opens out through double glass doors onto this exquisite outdoor venue. And here, your views stretch forever.
Private Views |
Surrounded on two sides by 11,000 acres of state park lands, this retreat offers edge-of-the-world views all the way from the Caesars Head area, across the foothills, and to the city lights of downtown Greenville. The vistas from this home are totally private, totally pristine, and totally magical.
The Property |
The spacious 5-acre homesite provides idyllic seclusion. Native flowering plants including rhododendron, mountain laurel and azalea abound on this land. There’s even a mountain spring which originates on the property. For pet lovers, the 1-acre back yard is fenced and ready for your dog. In addition to this 5-acre retreat, the purchase price also includes a buildable corner lot in Cliff Ridge, providing both the privacy of Caesars Pointe and full access to all the amenities of Cliff Ridge.
The Community |
Cliff Ridge is a gated mountain community with clubhouse, tennis courts, swimming pool, and 8-acre stocked lake for fishing and boating. This residence is located behind a second private gate, inside the exclusive 5-lot section known as Caesars Pointe. The purchase price for this home also includes a buildable corner lot in Cliff Ridge, providing both the privacy of Caesars Pointe and full access to all the amenities of Cliff Ridge.
The Location |
Poised on the edge of the magnificent Blue Ridge Escarpment, this one-of-a-kind mountain getaway is surrounded by numerous outdoor recreation venues. The family compound adjoins what is known as the Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area, 11,000 acres of pristine mountain forests comprised of Caesars Head State Park
and Jones Gap State Park
. Enjoy hiking, camping, waterfalls, fishing and exhibits at the visitor centers. Table Rock State Park
is only 15 miles to the south, just off of Scenic Highway 11. DuPont State Forest
, a 10,000-acre recreational forest with magnificent waterfalls and trails, lies only a few miles away while the magnificent Pisgah National Forest
is accessed at nearby Brevard NC
, a charming mountain town with eclectic dining, shopping, and the internationally acclaimed Brevard Music Center
. For a wealth of cultural events and a slice of the city nightlife, take a drive down to Greenville SC.
Summary of Features
- Built in 2006
- 6 bedrooms; 6 full baths; 1 half bath
- Approximately 3900 square feet of living space
- Circular gravel drive
- Architectural shingle roof
- Wood exterior
- Heat pump and central air
- Whole house generator
- In-ground irrigation system
- Satellite TV and Internet access available
- Available fully furnished as a turn-key and move-in ready family retreat
- Open floor plan
- Tasteful décor throughout
- Plenty of closets and storage space
- High ceilings for airy and light ambiance
- Oak flooring
- Welcoming foyer
- Living room with wood-burning stone fireplace and two sets of double doors opening to the screened porch
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, antique center island, Bosch dishwasher, Kohler ceramic sink, prep sink, double wall ovens and 5-burner gas stove
- Dining area with custom chandelier and views
- Wet bar with wine cooler
- Laundry with washer/dryer, second refrigerator, built-in cabinetry and plenty of storage space
- Master suite on main level with gas log fireplace, glass doors to screened porch
- Master bath with tile floors, his and her vanities, walk-in shower, soaking tub
- 5 private guest suites upstairs, each with its own full bath, walk-in closet and extraordinary views
- Massive covered screened back porch runs the full length of the house, the ideal spot for relaxing or grilling out on the open deck, overlooking unsurpassed views all the way to the lights of downtown Greenville
The Community: Cliff Ridge
- 5 acres bordered by Caesars Head State Park
- Edge-of-the-World views all the way to Greenville SC
- Mature native trees, both evergreens and hardwoods
- Native flowering plants including rhododendron, mountain laurel and azalea
- A natural mountain spring on the property
- 1-acre fenced back yard for pets
- Located in the exclusive 5-lot enclave known as Caesars Pointe, behind a second private gate
- The purchase price also includes a buildable corner lot in Cliff Ridge, providing both the privacy of Caesars Pointe and full access to all the amenities of Cliff Ridge
- A gated mountain community
- Both seasonal and year round residents
- Paved roads and underground electrical
- Beautiful clubhouse with kitchen, BBQ grills, gathering area, sauna, and fitness facility
- Tennis courts
- Heated swimming pool and lap pool
- Beautiful 8-acre lake with boat dock , stocked for fishing
- Located adjacent to Caesars Head State Park
- Located at Jones Gap State Park
- 5 miles to Cedar Mountain NC
- 10 miles to DuPont State Forest
- 12 miles to Cleveland SC
- 15 miles to Table Rock State Park
- 16 miles to Marietta SC
- 20 miles to Pisgah National Forest
- 20 miles to Brevard NC
- 25 miles to Hendersonville NC
- 25 miles to Greenville SC
- 30 miles to Asheville Regional Airport
- 40 miles to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
- 45 miles to Asheville NC
Price | No longer listed. For similar homes on the market, please call us at 828.694.1558