Crescent Mountain Vineyards
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
THIS LISTING NO LONGER ACTIVE
Experience a majestic drive home through the idyllic vineyards beside the La Bastide French Country Inn. Cradled in a secluded cul-de-sac, this sparkling residence offers a handsome stone and stucco exterior. Inside, discover red oak floors, custom maple cabinetry and a sunny gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and Bosch appliances. Enjoy the gas log fireplace, wrought iron staircase railings and stunning master suite with tray ceiling.
The Residence | Featuring a hint of French architectural design, this picturesque 2007 residence offers stylish living with approximately 3200 square feet of living space. In addition, the basement is wired and plumbed with a tub/shower already in place. The home offers and an oversized triple garage, roof with 30-year shingles, security system with motion sensors, lovely screened porch and sunny back deck. The estate-sized 2.34-acre homesite is poised on a cul-de-sac surrounded by rich woodlands.
Great Room |
Inside, the welcoming great room features soaring ceilings and a handsome stone fireplace with gas logs. The center of the home, this room offers easy access to the kitchen, dining area and screened porch. Notice the handsome wrought iron railings on the staircase leading to the second story.
Chefs will appreciate this handsome gourmet kitchen. Boasting well-designed work space and an abundance of light, the kitchen features granite countertops, custom crafted maple cabinetry with self-closing drawers and a huge 7-foot center island with granite countertop. The appliance package features all stainless appliances including Bosch stovetop and convection oven, GE Profile convection oven and microwave, wine cooler, Maytag French door refrigerator, and KitchenAid double drawer dishwasher.
Breakfast Nook |
Here’s a sunny spot that will quickly become a family favorite. Located adjacent to the kitchen, the breakfast nook features large windows overlooking the deck, back yard and private woodland views. Notice the red oak hardwood floors and lovely chandelier.
The formal dining area is a large open space with red oak hardwood floors and triple windows overlooking the front yard. There’s plenty of space for a large dining table, hutch and accessory furnishings.
Located on the main level, this room provides a beautiful space for a home office or private library. Notice the double French doors, spacious windows with plantation shutters and gleaming red oak floors.
Master Bedroom |
Step into the hushed space of this magnificent master suite. Notice the wall of large, sunny windows with plantation shutters, the handsome crown molding and that magnificent tray ceiling. Located on a private wing of the house, this room will surround you in beauty, style and comfort.
Master Bath |
The ensuite master bath features a vaulted ceiling, tile floors, his and her vanities, a separate glass door shower and ample closet space. The center of attention in this lovely room is the large spa tub at the tall arched window. Gaze out into private woodland vistas or close the plantation shutters for complete privacy.
Guest Bedrooms |
Upstairs, the home offers two large bedrooms with large windows, ceiling fans and closet space. From this level, you’ll have distant mountain views.
Media Room |
Also located on the upper level, this spacious 32-foot media room provides the ideal space for family entertainment. The room also offers handy closet and storage space.
Screened Porch |
You’ll be spending many an afternoon on this relaxing screened porch. With private views across your backyard and into a beautiful forested area, the porch provides a delightful venue for a quiet cup of coffee, an intimate conversation or a good book.
Here’s a great space for family cookouts and informal dining. Located at the back of the house, the deck offers a sunny outdoor living area in a private setting.
The Community |
Crescent Mountain Vineyards is a small, private community of upscale homes tucked away in a secluded glen just beyond the La Bastide French Country Inn and the adjacent vineyards. The neighborhood offers shady streets, quiet cul-de-sacs and rich woodlands. Your drive to and from home will take you through these beautiful vineyards set against the stunning backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The Location |
This delightful community is located in Travelers Rest amid the countryside of the South Carolina upstate. Shopping is located only 15 minutes away at the Cherrydale Shopping Center. Driving south via U.S. 25, its 25 minutes to downtown Greenville, SC and the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP). Driving east via the Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway, its 25 minutes to Tryon NC. Driving north via U.S. 25, its 20 minutes to the mountain town of Hendersonville NC. And you won’t be far from many of the area’s attractions including Pleasant Ridge State Park, Paris Mountain State Park, Ceasars Head State Park, Table Rock State Park and numerous golf courses.
Summary of Features
- 3 bedrooms; 2 full baths; 1 half bath
- Built in 2007
- Approximately 3200 square feet of living space
- Handsome stone and stucco exterior
- Large 2.34-acre lot
- Easy care landscaping
- 30-year architectural shingles
- Basement is plumbed and wired and partitioned with a tub/shower in place
- Large triple garage
- Security system with motion sensors
- Wired for whole house generator
- Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings
- Red oak hardwood floors on the main level
- Handsome plantation shutters on most windows
- Impressive foyer with 2-story ceiling and Palladian window
- Great room with soaring ceilings and gas log fireplace
- Sunny breakfast nook with wall of windows
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, two stoves, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances and large center island
- Large, formal dining area
- Office with French doors
- Magnificent master suite on main level with tray ceiling
- Master bath with double vanities, spa tub, arched window
- Staircase with wrought iron railings
- 2 guest bedrooms and media room on the upper level
- Private screened porch
- Sunny back deck
- Crescent Mountain Vineyards
- Small, private community of upscale homes
- Peaceful, shady streets with cul-de-sacs
- Accessed through the beautiful vineyards at La Bastide Country Inn
- Located in Crescent Mountain Vineyards adjacent to the vineyards at La Bastide French Country Inn
- 15 minutes to the Cherrydale Shopping Center
- 20 minutes to Hendersonville NC
- 25 minutes to Greenville SC
- 25 minutes to Tryon NC
- 45 minutes to Asheville NC
- Proximity to several area attractions including Pleasant Ridge State Park, Paris Mountain State Park, Ceasars Head State Park, Table Rock State Park and numerous golf courses
Price | Inactive listing
Contact | For similar properties on the market, contact Sheelah Clarkson
or call Sheelah at
Cell Phone: 828.712.2232