Stylish Lakefront Home on 2 Acres
468 Feet of Shoreline on Lake Lanier at Tryon NC and Landrum SC
Live an inspired life. This sophisticated home offers idyllic privacy on one of the largest lakefront lots at Lake Lanier plus pristine views across the lake to 100+ acres of private land. The exquisite home is completely updated with bright and stylish interiors, granite countertops, Brazilian hardwood floors, tiled baths, gourmet kitchen, quality custom finishes, and a delightful sunroom with year round lake views. Located in a quiet cove, the property features 2 acres with 468 feet of lake frontage, dock, charming lakefront gazebo, and plenty of space to build your own private boathouse. Ownership includes a double covered boat slip in the community boathouse which is located only steps from the house, adjacent to this property. This lakefront home offers a spacious 2-acre homesite as well as the most serene and quiet setting on the lake. Convenient to the towns of Tryon, Landrum and Columbus as well as I-26 and TIEC, this appealing lakefront residence is located just 1 mile from shopping and dining.
The Residence |
Poised on Lake Lanier, overlooking a quiet cove, this alluring lakefront home features completely updated and sophisticated interiors. Notice the easy care exterior of brick and Hardieboard, ADT security system, whole house water filter, and Briggs & Stratton 10kw generator. The home is accessed via a concrete driveway which offers plenty of parking on both levels of the home. With a totally private, serene and quiet setting, this residence is the ideal summer vacation home, weekend getaway or year round lakefront lifestyle home poised on one of the Carolinas’ most delightful mountain lakes.
The Foyer |
Enter through the lovely glass front door and experience this welcoming foyer. The tile floor, custom lighting, and elegant hand crafted stained glass windows provide an impressive entry to this home. The hallway offers two large closets and glass door entry to the staircase down to the lower level of the home.
Sun Room |
The magnificent sunroom will become your favorite room in the house. Notice the vaulted ceiling, tile floors, pine paneling, direct deck access on two sides, and French doors leading into the kitchen and living room area. The Mitsubishi mini-split provides additional heating and cooling. There’s also a vent-free propane fireplace for ambiance. With three walls of windows, you’ll enjoy 24/7 year round lake views from this captivating room.
Living Room |
In the living room, the large picture window affords picturesque lake views all year round. This room also features recessed lighting, Brazilian hardwood floors, ceiling fan, and easy access to the kitchen and dining area.
This charming gourmet kitchen boasts granite countertops, Brazilian hardwood floor, an undermount double Coriander sink, custom cabinetry, and stainless appliances. Notice the lovely arched window looking towards the lake. The outdoor covered grilling deck is located just outside the kitchen door.
The dining area features a stylish chandelier, recessed lighting, and built-in cabinetry. This area is open to the kitchen, living room and sunroom.
Office Niche |
This cute nook located off the hallway near the master suite provides a great spot for your computer and files. Notice the undermount lighting and handy built-in cabinets.
Master Bedroom |
Located on the main level, the master bedroom boasts a lovely bay window with window seat. Notice the ceiling fan, sitting area, and recessed lighting. The large walk-in closet includes lush carpet and handsome built-ins. For convenience, the laundry area is also located in the master suite.
Master Bath |
In the master bath, you’ll find a lovely glass and tile shower, dual undermount sinks, tile floors, and granite countertops. If you look closer, you’ll see delightful images of a dragonfly and iris etched into the glass of the shower.
Guest Bedrooms |
With a split floor plan, the home features two guest rooms and guest bath on the opposite side of the residence from the master suite. Both guest rooms include carpet, large closets and private views. From one of the guest bedrooms, you can see mountain views in the winter and lake views all year round.
Downstairs, the spacious family room is the ideal location for a rec room, home gym, craft space or artist’s studio. French doors lead out to the covered patio overlooking the lake. Also on the lower level, you’ll find a large storage room, under-staircase storage space, full bath, and direct garage access.
The oversized double garage, located on the lower level, offers ideal space for vehicles. In addition, the garage includes workshop space for the handyman in the family.
Decks & Patio |
Enjoy an easy and private lakefront lifestyle. Two decks on the main level provide unrivaled lake views and serve as the ideal venue for grilling and outdoor entertaining. Both decks feature tempered glass balusters, treated wood decking and easy care Trex railings. The partially covered grilling deck is located off the kitchen, with easy access to both the kitchen and the sunroom. On the lower level, the spacious covered patio boasts a handsome stone surface, recessed lighting, multi-speed overhead fans, and pristine year round vistas across Lake Lanier.
The Grounds |
At this lakefront home, you’ll have two acres of desirable privacy. The grounds offer a lakefront wonderland with 468 feet of shoreline on Lake Lanier. Discerning buyers will appreciate the natural, easy care landscape, south facing views, and variety of native plantings. A lovely stick-built shed provides additional space for private storage near the lake. In addition, the alluring cove location offers an exceptionally private and quiet setting. With its natural and sequestered setting, this birder’s paradise attracts numerous species of wild birds all year round.
Lakefront Amenities |
With 2 acres of land and 468 feet of shoreline, this home boasts the largest lot on Lake Lanier. The 10 X 14 dock features low-maintenance IPE ironwood decking, offering an ideal venue for swimming and fishing on those lazy summer days. The put-in area is level and sandy, perfect for kayaks, canoes and stand-up paddleboards.
You’re in for a treat at the festive screened lakefront gazebo. This Amish-built gazebo includes electricity, rope lights, and ceiling fan, the picture-perfect spot for lakefront entertaining and dining. Notice the beautiful custom stonework, providing easy access to the dock and gazebo.
Ownership includes a 14 X 16 covered double slip in the community marina which is located next door, just a few steps from your home. If preferred, there’s plenty of room on this lakefront property to build your own private boathouse.
This private fresh water lake is located in Greenville County, SC between Tryon, NC and Landrum, SC. Built in the 1920s, Lake Lanier is a pristine 140-acre mountain lake with 6 miles of shoreline. The lake is dotted with summer cottages, boathouses, and year round waterfront homes. Residents enjoy motor boating, kayaking, standup paddleboarding, canoeing, water skiing, swimming and fishing. Tucked away off the beaten path, this stunning lake is a hidden jewel in the mountains, offering both full time and seasonal waterfront living.
The Location |
Cradled between downtown Tryon, NC and Landrum, SC and within close proximity to I-26, Lake Lanier is convenient to shopping, dining, cultural and other recreational activities. The lake offers easy access to both Greenville and Spartanburg, South Carolina as well as Hendersonville and Asheville, North Carolina.
Summary of Features
- Built in 1999; Updated in 2008
- 3 bedrooms; 3 full baths
- Approximately 3,031 square feet of living space
- Easy care exterior of brick and Hardieboard
- Trane Air Conditioner
- Gas furnace
- Briggs & Stratton 10kw generator (propane)
- Architectural shingle roof
- ADT security system
- Whole house water filter system
- Oversized 2-car garage with workshop area
- Concrete, south sloping driveway
- Parking on both levels of the home
- 12-volt lighting at driveway entrance and the main level parking area
Decks and Covered Patio
- Bright and sophisticated interiors, fully updated in 2008
- Amendoim Brazilian hardwood floors
- Open floor plan
- Private lake views from most rooms in the house
- Winter mountain views from two rooms
- Welcoming foyer with tile floors, custom stained glass windows and handsome glass door
- Magnificent sunroom with vaulted ceiling, tile floors, deck access, Mitsubishi mini-split for heating and cooling, vent-free gas fireplace, plus 3 walls of windows for 24/7 year round lake views
- Handsome living room with recessed lighting, Brazilian hardwood floors, ceiling fan, and picturesque lake views
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, Brazilian hardwood floor, double Coriander sink, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, deck access
- Dining area with recessed lighting, open to both the kitchen and living room
- Cute office nook with built in shelving and recessed lighting
- Master bedroom on the main level with lovely bay window, spacious walk-in closet with built-ins, ceiling fan, recessed lighting
- Soothing master bath with glass and tile shower, his and hers undermount sinks, tile floors, granite countertops
- Laundry on the main level
- Split floor plan with guest bedrooms and guest bath located on the opposite side of the home from the master
- Both guest rooms feature carpeted floors, large closets, ceiling fans and private views
- Handy hall closet serves the guest wing
- Spacious family room on the lower level is ideal for a game room, rec room, artist’s studio, or craft room
- Full bath, large storage room, under-stair storage and garage access also located on the lower level
- Vent-free propane fireplaces in both the sunroom and family room
- Two decks on the main level with magnificent lake views, ideal for grilling and outdoor entertaining
- Both decks feature tempered glass balusters, treated wood decking and Trex railings
- The partially covered grilling deck is located off the kitchen, with easy access to the sunroom
- The spacious lower level covered patio features stone surface, recessed lighting, multi-speed overhead fans and pristine year round lake views
- 468 feet of south-facing shoreline on Lake Lanier
- The dock features low-maintenance IPE ironwood decking and is 10 X 14, ideal for swimming and fishing
- Level, sandy put-in area for kayaks, canoes and stand-up paddleboards
- Festive screened lakefront gazebo, Amish-built, with electricity, rope lights, and ceiling fan, perfect for lakefront entertaining and dining
- Easy access to the dock and gazebo features beautiful custom stonework
- Plenty of room to build your own private boathouse
- Ownership includes a 14 X 16 covered double slip in the community marina which is located next door, only steps from your home
- Approximately 2 acres, the largest lakefront lot on all of Lake Lanier
- 468 feet of shoreline on Lake Lanier
- The cove location offers exceptional privacy and quiet
- Natural, easy care landscaping
- Cute 10 X 16 stick-built storage shed at the lake
- Birder’s paradise attracts numerous species of wild birds
- A pristine 140-acre mountain lake with 6 miles of shoreline
- Built in the 1920s
- Located close to shopping and dining
- The town of Tryon NC is located near the north shore
- The town of Landrum SC is a few miles to the east
- A private/restricted access lake
- Allows motor boating, kayaking, standup paddleboarding, canoeing, water skiing, swimming and fishing
- Approximately 600 families, composed of both seasonal and year round residents
- Located on Lake Lanier in Greenville County, SC between Tryon, NC and Landrum, SC
- 1 mile to shopping and dining
- 1.5 miles to downtown Tryon NC
- 5 miles to downtown Landrum SC
- 5 miles to I-26
- 6 miles to Columbus NC
- 16 miles to Tryon International Equestrian Center (TIEC)
- 20 miles to Hendersonville NC
- 25 miles to Spartanburg SC
- 25 miles to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
- 30 miles to Greenville SC
- 45 miles to Asheville NC
MLS | MLS 3352900
Price | Offered at $795,000
Contact | To schedule a showing, please contact Sheelah Clarkson
or call Sheelah at
Contact Form |
You may also contact us by using the contact form below.