The Grand Serenity
11-Acre Family Retreat near Lake Lure, NC
This fantastic family retreat is only 5.3 miles from the 800-acre Lake Lure, a setting of unrivalled beauty which offers so many family fun activities. Enjoy boat rentals, lunch and dinner cruises, water skiing, canoe and kayak rental, three golf courses, fishing trips, riding stables, ziplines, the Lake Lure Inn Spa, great restaurants and more.
The Possibilities | This venue includes 10 bedrooms each with ensuite baths. The property provides idyllic privacy and is the perfect site for attracting guests due to its premier location near the internationally known Pavillon center, the Tryon International Equestrian Center, and Lake Lure. The 11-acre property offers plenty of space for parking and expansion.
The Location |
This home is located near Lake Lure NC only 1 hour 35 minutes from downtown Charlotte, 3 hours 5 minutes from downtown Atlanta, and 3 hours 55 minutes from downtown Raleigh.
Summary of Features |
This stunning home offers the following amenities:
- Three-story contemporary home
- Built in 1998
- Approximately 8,367square feet of living space
- Dramatic setting of privacy and breathtaking views on 11.42 acres
- Large open windows to capture views of White Oak Mountain.
- Home generator
- Alarm system
- 10 Bedrooms: Two masters on main, five bedrooms on level 2, three bedrooms on the lower level/ground floor. Potential for more in the unfinished part of the ground floor
- 10 Full Baths: Five baths on top level, two baths main level, three baths in lower level/one being a Jack & Jill
- 2 Half Baths: Both on main
- Laundry: Main level and level 2
- Vaulted ceilings; Living room, dining and great room
- Panoramic sun room to take in mountain views
- 2 sub-zero fridge freezers
- 2 double ovens and warming trays
- Cook top
- Disposal and icemaker
- Walk-in closets
- Wet bar
- Kitchen island
- Carpet, ceramic tile and hardwood flooring
- Heat pump for heating and cooling, zoned
- Three fireplaces
- Open floor plan great for entertaining family and friends
- Mountaintop setting with multiple decks dramatic views
- Separate balconies off the bedrooms
- 20x 40 In-ground pool
- Cabana and pool house
- Paved drive
- Exterior stone and wood siding
- Double car garage
- Architectural shingles
- Extensive outdoor landscaping makes for easy outdoor entertaining
MLS | North Carolina Mountains MLS 566914
Price | Reduced from $1,200,000 to $950,000 SOLD!
Contact | For details, contact Steve Martyn.
or call Steve